Completing a Grant Report
All Hyams Foundation grantees are required to submit a grant report within 12 months of receipt of a grant. As grantees may be re-applying sooner than this 12-month period, they must submit an online grant report with their new application.
To Submit an Online Grant Report
|Members of the Restaurant Opportunities Collaborative in Boston (ROC-Boston), in coalition with several other advocacy groups, demand fair wages for restaurant workers (July 30, 2015)
- Begin by going to the Online Grant System
- Login to your organization’s summary page
- Update agency information as needed
- Scroll down and locate the grant application on which you want to submit a report. Click on the “Add New Grantee Report” button
- You will need to select from a list of indicators provided, report on the ones you choose, and complete the rest of the online form. Answer the remaining questions and upload required documents
- When finished, click the “checkbox” and then the “Save and Submit” button. If additional information is needed, a separate email will be sent to either the Executive Director or Grant Contact
For Grantees Requesting Release of a Multi-Year Grant
Please contact Shani Pankam to assist you in completing the grant report and new outcomes for the next grant period.