Applying for a Grant
Organizations that have reviewed the Foundation’s eligibility requirements and grantmaking guidelines, and have called with any questions they might have, are welcome to apply for funding using the online application.
The process is as follows:
Applying for the First Time
Register your organization and begin an application.
- Next to the "Register" icon click on “Sign Up!” button
- Create a user name, password and email address and click on “Submit”. After you have entered the above information and clicked on “submit,” you will, within a day or two, receive an email from the Foundation’s Grant Manager with a link and further instructions on how too enter an application in the system.
- Once you've been given full access to the system by the grants manager, you may enter agency contact information and click on the “Save” button. Please note that this system does not automatically save, so please save often.
Get started on your application by registering your organization
Returning Grant Applicants
Please do not create a new user ID and password, and do not set up a new organization file. If you are unsure of your login and password or how to retrieve your login and password, contact Shani Pankam at email@example.com.
- Access the online system: You can access your record using the user name and password previously created by your
organization. If the contact person has changed, or, you do not have access to this information, please click on the link that says "Forgot Username or Password" (see above) and you will receive an email from the Foundation’s grant manager with a link and further instructions.
- Login to your organization’s summary page
- Update agency and contact information as needed. You will receive an email from the Foundation’s Grant Manager with a link and further instructions on how to enter an application in the system.
- Proceed to add a new grant application
Get started on your application